Supporting the European Business School of Standards
The European Business School of standards is launching a Master Program on Standards, Regulations, Trade and Enforcement.
It is targeted at professionals from both private organisations and public institutions, for skilling of young professionals and reskilling of senior managers and other staff.
This Master Program gives a complete overview of the role of standards as voluntary tools in support of competitiveness, market access and EU legislation or policies or in other spheres such as:
- standardization activities and standards,
- conformity assessment,
- consumer safety and citizens' interests,
- public procurement,
- international business opportunities and international trade,
- sustainability, green and digital transition,
- governance and management,
- occupational health and safety,
- innovation, patents and licensing.
CITIZENStandards supports the establishment of the European Business School of Standards and of the European School of Standards in support of citizens' awareness and increased application of standards